Well, my final class in So Cal until who knows when.....
So let's make it potent and bad ass and fun and impactful. Anxiety is my thing. I know it INTIMATELY. Most herbal approaches to supporting anxiety focus on nourishing the adrenals and calming the nervous system. That's really cool.
I would like to dive in deeper and share as much as I can with you about:
- How to liberate anxiety from the pathology paradigm and reframe it as a natural source of power and insight
- Herbs as allies which can support this reframing and support the individual to renegotiate their relationship with anxiety
- When and what we shouldn't call on herbs to do
- The variety of ways anxiety shows up in different bodies, how it gets misread and misunderstood/overlooked
- Exploring how to include these insights into herbal consults and protocols
- Using herbs to layer effects for a greater cumulative somatic experience, especially in relation to flashbacks and nighttime anxiety
- Answer questions and explore case studies
I will definitely be following my typical teaching style which includes humor and a crap load of notes you can take home so you do not need to be writing through most of the class. I want there to be plenty of space for internal experiencing, questions and connection. Join Me? $35 for the 4 hour workshop.
To RSVP your spot, head over to the shop!